Do I need a visa?

If you are coming to the UK to take a course of study and you are not from a country within the European Union, it is very possible that you will require a visa. Please look at the web site below which can give you a basic up-to-date understanding of what you need to do. However, we strongly recommend you seek professional guidance on this from the British Embassy / Consulate in your country.


Cotswold International Language School has a Tier 4 Sponsor License under the Points Based System used by the UK Border Agency.








Cotswold International Language School, Ingleside House, 5 Beeches Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1BN, England.
Tel / Fax: (+44) 1285 642345         Email: